Bikini Competition Judging
- Competitors will walk onstage alone and perform their Model Walk (personal preference)
- The Model Walk consists of the following:
- Walk to the center of the stage , stop and do a front stance, then a full turn and do a back stance, then turn to the front again and face the judges as directed then proceed to the side of the stage. No lewd acts are permitted. Length of time allowed is 10 seconds.
2. COMPARISON ROUND, TWO-PIECE SWIMSUIT
- Competitors will be judged wearing a two-piece swimsuit and heels.
- The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do a full front and back stance.
- Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in half turns. (No side judging permitted, front and back only.)
- Judges will be scoring competitors using the following criteria:
- Balance and Shape
- Overall physical appearance including complexion, skin tone, poise and overall presentation.
Photo Credit: Kenny Krug