- Competitors will walk to the center of the stage alone and perform quarter (1/4) turns, face the judges as directed then proceed to the side of the stage.
2. COMPARISON ROUND, TWO-PIECE SWIMSUIT
- Competitors will be judged wearing a two-piece swimsuit and high heels
- The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do quarter turns
- Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in quarter turns.
- Judges will be scoring competitors using the following criteria:
- Small degree of muscularity with separation, no visible striations
- Overall muscle tone with shapely lines, overall firmness and not excessively lean
- Full general assessment
- Healthy appearance
- Skin tone
Photo Credit: Kenny Krug